Before reading this article, have a look at the following list and check mark the problem you are facing. All of these problems are having solutions in this article. The list is as follows –
- Are you suffering from depression and anxiety?
- Are you having any eye-problem related to retina?
- Are you or anyone in your family in pregnant condition? Do you wish to have a healthy and brainy baby?
- Are symptoms of heart disease haunting you?
- Is your child suffering from ADHD characterized by inattention, hyperactivity and impulsivity?
- Are you having symptoms of metabolic syndrome?
- Is inflammation and autoimmune diseases troubling you?
- Are you having skin, bone and joint disorder problems?
Starting from asthma in your children and ranging up to cancer prevention, Omega-3 fatty acids have incredible importance in the cure. Omega-3 fatty acids are having all-round and powerful positive impact and benefits for body and brain.
Krill oil is one of the most important sources of Omega-3 fatty acid. The name comes from water specie named Antarctic Krill, whose extract is generally used to prepare the oil. Along with huge reserve of Omega-3 fatty acids, Krill oil consists of Phospholipids derived Fatty Acids (PDFA), DHA, EPA and RHA. These are guaranteed healers for ailments related to Aging skin, High cholesterol and triglycerides, osteoarthritis, premenstrual syndrome, rheumatic arthritis, high blood pressure and stroke.
The appropriate dose of Krill oil defends upon the age, health and other physical condition of the user or patient. It is highly advisable to consult trained medical professional, physician or pharmacist for suggestion and dosage prescription. In case you go for self-medication and are unable to maintain the correct dose, you may face side effects..
There are few precautions to be followed before taking Krill Oil. Most important ones are –
- Do not use Krill oil during pregnancy or breast-feeding.
- Avoid its use if you are facing bleeding disorders.
- If you are suffering from hypoglycemia or low blood sugar level, avoid krill oil.
- If you are obese and have seafood allergy, then krill oil is not for you.
- As krill oil slows down blood clotting, it is not safe to use it during or immediately after surgery.
Few references about Krill oil can project you the feasibility of its use. Few of them are –
From acne to dermatitis, inflammation is at the root of many common skin conditions. One of the top benefits of krill oil for skin health is its content of omega-3 fatty acids, which have the ability to ease inflammation and keep your skin glowing.
- In one study out of South Korea, supplementation with omega-3 fatty acids was found to reduce inflammatory acne by an impressive 42 percent.
- Another animal study published in the Journal of Medical Investigation also showed that DHA and EPA, two types of omega-3 fatty acids found in krill oil.